Hello everyone !
It has been a while since I last wrote a blog and many of you have been asking me to write again 🙂
Before I start writing I would like to thank all of you who sincerely read my blog and enjoy it.
With Diwali around the corner most of you are planning to shop for your outfits, jewellery and makeup, which is why I thought to review the Maybelline Creamy Matte lipsticks for this festive season.
So let’s get started ..!
- Even though Creamy Matte lipsticks of Maybelline have been in the market for quite some time, what caught my attention was that they have come up with a combo pack at an affordable price
- I bought these from Health and Glow store in Inorbit mall, Vashi
- The combo pack of 2 lipsticks is for Rs.399, which is roughly Rs.200 each
- Since it’s festive season I opted for bright and colourful shades
Pink My Red – Pink shade
Bold Crimson – Red shade
- If you wish to see the ingredients here is the list (it might not be very clear but if you want exact list let me know in the comments)
- The colour of both these lipsticks are perfect for the festive season.The Pink shade is bright and colourful while the red one is a strong bold red (just as its name suggests)
- What I also liked is that these lipsticks are actually moisturising and creamy but they don’t seem to have a long lasting matte effect
To sum up the pros and cons
- Colourful shades available
- Affordable price
- Creamy and moisturising for the lips
- Available at popular beauty stores in most malls
- Does not have long lasting matte effect
- You cannot choose the two shades of your choice, since they are pre- packed
Overall I would rate it 4/5
If you like this post please click on follow, click on ‘comments’ to share your views
Also if you have suggestions on what articles you would to read, let me know.
You can now follow me on
Instagram – aiswaryaprabhu_1