With so much pollution around, our skin gets easily covered with grime and all we need is something that helps to make our skin clean & supple.
Today I am going to review Swiss Tempelle – Deep Purifying Face wash.This was a random purchase that I made when I suddenly remembered at the payment counter that I had to buy a face wash. You can find this in any of the outlets of the Future Group (BigBazar, EasyDay).I bought it from EasyDay.
So let’s get started,
Name: Swiss Tempelle – Deep Purifying Face wash
Price: Rs. 125 for 100ml
Here is the list of the ingredients mentioned on the face wash, in case you wish to know
- The face wash has a nice herbal fragrance
- The texture & consistency is similar to that of a liquid transparent gel
- Even if you use more quantity of the face wash, it doesn’t lather much to create foam
- It does make the skin a bit dry but that is only for a few minutes after which the skin feels normal
- It made my skin feel fresh & rejuvenated everytime I use it
To sum up the Pros and Cons
- Removes dirt & grime really well
- Gives a cooling effect to the face
- Packaging is sturdy and so it’s travel friendly
- Lasts quite long and therefore it’s worth the money
- Suitable for sensitive & oily skin
- Available in different quantities, so if you wish try you can opt for the 50ml bottle as well
- Not suitable for people with dry skin, as it tends to make the skin a bit dry
- I have seen this face wash only at the Future Group outlets like Bigbazar & Easyday, so availability could be a problem
- Though the face wash pack states that it helps prevent pimples, I don’t think it helped me in anyway to prevent pimples on my skin
My ratings: I would give it a 7.5/10
Hope you liked reading the post, do share your views too !!