Some of us feel lipsticks are only for special occasions & parties but if you are like me, who loves lipsticks and would like to use it more frequently without looking loud then, continue reading this post.
Today I am going to review ‘Miss Claire Color Rich Lipstick’. I came across this range of lipsticks from Marie Claire in one of the beauty stores in Vashi,Navi Mumbai and I thought it would be worth trying. So let’s get started !!
Name: Miss Claire Color Rich Lipstick
Shade No: 16
Price: Rs.380/- (you may get it at a lesser price online)
Here is the list of ingredients, if you wish to know
- This lipstick is in a shade of brownish to nude. It is one of those you can wear to office or use for a natural look as well
- The lipstick tends to make my lips a bit dry after I apply it, so I use it with my lip balm that gives it a lovely glossy effect
- What I really liked is that it is smudge free which makes it excellent to use as a part of your everyday makeup
- This lipstick lasts longer than expected and saves me from the trouble of reapplying it every now & then
So let’s sum up the Pros & Cons of the Miss Claire Color Rich Lipstick
- Perfect lipstick for everyday & office look
- Smudge free
- Sturdy packaging makes it travel friendly
- Reasonably long lasting
- The colour will suit most skin types
- It’s nice to see that they have mentioned the list of ingredients used to make this lipstick. I have never come across any other makeup brand that does this for a lipstick
- It could be a bit drying so you will have to use it along with a lip balm
- Availability could be a problem as I haven’t seen this in any of the malls nearby and got this from a beauty store in Vashi
My ratings: I will give it a score of 8/10
I hope you enjoyed reading this post
If you like this post please follow+ the blog also like & share your comments below.
Be Pashionably Intelligent !!
You can now follow me on twitter @prabhu_aiswarya