When it comes to drinking herbal teas somehow I don’t really enjoy the plain green tea, not that I hate it but then I don’t even love it. So while I was on my regular grocery shopping in Hypercity-Vashi; I came across this sales girl who was selling some amazing teas in different colours stored in huge glass jars and I was curious to know more about it. From all the varieties of teas that were shown to me I chose to buy the Skin Glow Tea.
Today I am going to review Tea Culture of the World Skin Glow Tea, so let’s get started.
Since it was being sold in loose quantity, I do not have the exact list of the ingredients in the tea, however based on my conversation with the sales girl, the mixture contains the following ingredients :
- Rose petals
- Chrysanthemum flowers
- Tea leaves
- The aroma of the rose petals & chrysanthemum flowers is rejuvenating and the almonds just add a nutty flavour to it
- I had to pay Rs.600/- for 50grams packet which surely sounds expensive, however you will need only 1 tbsp to make one cup of tea and the same tea leaves could be reused thrice in one day (Please note that this must not be used on the next day)
- Preparing this tea is quite simple, just add 1 tbsp of the tea leaves to 1 1/2 cup of water and boil it, depending upon how strong you like your tea you can boil it accordingly
- Consuming this tea regularly will help soothe & glow your skin, however I am yet to see this happening once I start drinking this regularly
Here are a few pictures of the tea that I made..
To sum up the Pros and Cons:
- A must try for those who are looking for an alternative for green tea
- The aroma is mild & mesmerising (catches your attention instantly)
- The blend of the flowers and almonds together gives it a tasty flavour
- Unlike certain teas that should preferably be consumed at a specific time of the day, this tea can be consumed at any time
- Regular consumption of the tea helps clear our skin (I am yet to consume this regularly to notice the difference)
- Even though the tea leaves would last long but I would still consider this as expensive
- Availability could be a problem since it may not be available in all general grocery stores
- Since it is sold as loose tea leaves it is not a very travel friendly option. Had this been in tea bags it would have been much more convenient to use
Overall I really enjoy drinking this tea and it is a good option for those who are looking to try new types of healthy teas.
I would rate it as 7/10 :-), you can find this in Hypercity Vashi or check their website for online ordering https://teacultureoftheworld.com
If you like this post please follow, click on ‘comments’ to share your views